Because anons be wantin’.
- A joke- because who doesn’t love a really bad joke every now and then? If your character is a little corny or has a nice sense of humor, this is perfect.
What do you call a cow with no legs? Ground beef!
Did you hear the joke about the toilet? …Nevermind, it’s too dirty.
I’m gonna get a pizza later. A pizza dat ass!
- A question- and I’m not talking about “Hey, what’s up?”
If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
If you were stranded on a desert island, who would you take with you?
- A story- if your character is the talkative, slightly crazy, or ditzy type, this is even more fun! (About your character’s day in general, one specific thing that happened to them, relative to the plot, etc.)
- A TV show/other interest (movies, music, etc.)
"So The Bachelor is really amusing, isn’t it? I don’t even get what’s going on, but they’re like… exchanging spit all over the screen and it’s like…really disgusting… especially when they aren’t even gonna end up together. Well, I mean, only I know that, but why do that in front of everyone? On TV? Love will eventually come to everyone, and let me tell you, I almost never choose this network to get the job done.”[x]"This is the weirdest fucking thing I’ve seen. It isn’t fucking logical. If they get wet, they turn into fucking mermaids? What the fuck happens when they cry? And they’re all fucking Australian, like am I meant to attempt to understand what the fuck you are saying? This show doesn’t even have a fucking plot. Who the fuck put this on the TV? Did someone bring their fucking kid into Inferno again?" [x]
- Mention a place specific to the RP- a bar, a club, a library, etc. Not only will it start up a conversation it’s a good way to transition into a para.
"Anyone know what’s playing at the movie theater? I haven’t been in a while." [x]